The Museum of Dogs |
Lobby Card Collection
These are some of the many Lobby Cards part of the Condon Collection that was generously donated by his widow to the Museum of Dogs. The collection contains more than 150 Lobby Cards, 150 old films starring German Shepherds, Statues, Bronze statues, and many other German Shepherd collectibles.
Strongheart was the first German Shepherd Dog star of the Silent Movies. In 1921 he starred in his first movie, "The Silent Call";
Other movie companies gave there shot at it with other German Shepherd Dogs.
Some were more successful than others.
We are very thankful for the work "Doctor of Dogology" Dan Condon did in preserving the history of the German Shepherd Dog not only in what they have done in film, but what they have done to make hearts happy for 100 years. Danny passed aw July 15, 2014 and will be missed by collectors worldwide.
Return to Museum Home Page